Google Ads Campaigns – ads.google.com
-Start Now >> login
- Select + New Campaign
- Tools & Settings >> Switch to expert mode
- Select objective – leads, website traffic, etc.
- Show more settings
- start date/end date for ad, location
- Set up your target location(s) >> can exclude locations ex. India, Bangladesh which frequently tend to be bots
-Demographics and behaviors through searches/keywords. This part is important to narrow down your audience and hone in on monthly keyword volume searches to match with your target audience. For this example I searched for car insurance and came up with market audiences.
What do you want to focus on?
- More settings
- conversion website sign up
- locations extensions
- price extensions
“Extensions expand your ad with additional information—giving people more reasons to choose your business. They typically increase an ad’s click-through-rate by several percentage points. Extension formats include call buttons, location information, links to specific parts of your website, additional text, and more.”
- Get keyword ideas
- Send them to website
- Text ads/responsive search ads
Now you are ready to review your ad and look at the preview to ensure that the headlines and descriptions look up to par. You can change your URL options also, while adding popular keywords to your headlines.